19 May 2021

Inspirational Wednesday - Farm-tastic!

  Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!

Krafty Girl Karla here, as your hostess this week! I'm so excited to share a card using the sweet Farm-tastic Stamp Set, which you'll find on sale for the next week!! I coloured up the little boy on his way to go fishing with his cute pup using Copic Markers after stamping with Wicked Black hybrid ink. I love that you can use this ink with both alcohol based or water based markers - or of course pencils!! 


I thought this adorable Barn Pop Up die cut easel card set was just perfect for a little farm setting! I used Crisp Crimson Krafty Kolours Ink to stamp this fun sentiment and Fresh Fields Ink to sponge the edges of the diecut grass.


My nephew is turning 3 and I thought he would just love this card which lays flat to fit in a standard A2 size envelope.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing & krafty week!!

Products used:
Stamp: Farm-tastic

If you want to add the Farm-tastic stamp set to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'



1 comment: