10 May 2021

Krafty Kolour Along - Together is Better!

 Hello everyone! Krafty Girl Delphine here today to share a Copic colouring video tutorial, featuring one of our 2021 Krafty Komebacks - TOGETHER IS BETTER! Hard to resist such cuteness <3! 

Here is my final card:


I stamped my Lulu in Wicked Black Hybrid Ink and coloured her in Copics. I then die cut my image and added a few touches of gel pen here and there. I stamped a sentiment from the Together is Better set and added it to my card on foam squares.

You can see the colouring process from start to finish below:

Here is a recap of the markers I used:
Skin: BV00, E11, YR000, 00
Hair: E49, 59, YR23
Clothes: W1, 3, 5, R11, 32, 35
Balloon: RV02, 04, 95
Ground: W1, 3
Background: R11, RV00

Thanks for stopping by! Have a nice week! Hugs,
Delphine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment