02 June 2021

Inspirational Wednesday - Hip Hippo-Ray!

 

  Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!

It's Krafty Girl Tamara here as your hostess this week! I'm so excited to share a card using the fun Hip Hippo-Ray Stamp Set, which you'll find on sale for the next week!!


I used some patterned paper and die cuts to create my scene. Then, I coloured in the super fun hippos with Copic markers.
 
 For some extra fun, this party hippo does the wobbly dance while eating a birthday cupcake!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing & krafty week!!

Products used:

If you want to add the Hip Hippo-Ray! stamp set to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'



2 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks awesome on a slimline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! I love that your hippo dances.

    ReplyDelete