28 July 2021

Inspirational Wednesday - Oh, Crop!

   Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!

Krafty Girl Karla here, as your hostess this week! I'm so excited to share a card using the fabulous Oh, Crop Stamp Set, which you'll find on sale for the next week!! I decided to create a planner page with this set, to document this month's online crop with the Creative Scrapbooker VIP group! There are so many tiny images that would be perfect to use on your cards and scrapbook pages as well as accent so many other stamp sets! 



I stamped the images with Krafty Kolours Inks on sticker paper and coloured them with Copic Markers. There are so many amazing sentiments!! I added a photo of our zoom crop, using the Project Life app to collage it and an image of the crop details shown below and printed them out as two 2x3 photos on a 4x6 piece of photo paper.


This sweet crafty Photoplay collection worked perfectly, and I created a flap with one of the cut apart journaling cards. I added some journaling under the flap and the crop details! And how cute is that awesome gem stamp!!


I love stamping out multiples of images and used the washi tape and marker images to create a rainbow of craftiness! This was definitely a fun way to remember my crafty fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing & krafty week!!


If you want to add the Oh, Crop stamp set to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'



No comments:

Post a Comment