04 August 2021

Inspirational Wednesday - Krafty Love

                              Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Krafty Gal Danielle here this week with a fun
card using KRAFTY LOVE
This stamp set is one of my favs because it reflects
my love of crafting - especially cardmaking.  

I used one of the fun sentiments
from this stamp set on the inside of 
the card.  It makes me giggle and 
I'll bet you can probably relate to it too!

The new mini slimline card size is quickly
becoming a favorite of mine.  I used a new
paper pad (and some of the coordinating stickers) 
by Doodlebug Design called
Cute and Crafty.  Every single paper in this
stack would go perfectly with this image! 
And guess what???? This awesome 
stamp set is on SALE for 40% OFF this week!!

Scoop her up and have fun getting krafty! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh this is an awesome card. I will have to try the mini slimline soon.

    ReplyDelete