08 September 2021

Inspirational Wednesday - Dragon Flight

   Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!

Krafty Girl Sabrina here! This week I wanted to showcase the Dragon Flight stamp set! and the matching Chipboard!


I used the cosmic shimmer aurora flakes - purple dawn on the chipboard! First time playing with these flakes and it was super fun and I love the outcome!


For my image I picked colours to match the gold and purple in the flakes. I coloured it with my Zig markers. Colours: 071, 072, 220(blush) for the skin, 082, 027, 025 for hair and clothes 050, 052, 055 and 060 for the dragon and lastly 082 and 081 for the background.

If you want to add the Dragon Flight stamp set to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'





1 comment: