22 September 2021

Inspirational Wednesday - My Gnomies

  

   Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


                                            Hi everyone!

Today it is my turn to show you one of the pretty clear stamp sets , I have picked the fun set called 
" My gnomies" and have added some krafty dots too.


There are some super cute gnomies,
 mushrooms, elements and sentiments in this set.

I have used the sentiment There's gnome place like home.

I have used my Copic to colour:

skin : E 00, E 04, E 11, R 20, R 22
male gnome : B95, B 97, B99, Y 35, Y 35, W 1
female gnome : RV 02, RV 04, RV 06, Y 38, V 04
mushroom : E 41, E 43, E 71, V 04, V 06, V 09, Y 35, Y 38, E 43
sky : B 0000, B00
grass : YG 00, YG 06, YG 23
accents white gelly roll pen

The die ( mini slimline ) is from Crealies.

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing & krafty week!!


If you want to add the MY GNOMIES  stamp set to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'



No comments:

Post a Comment