13 October 2021

Inspirational Wednesday - Krafty Elves

     Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone! This week we are featuring the fabulous KRAFTY ELVES!! Stamp Set, which you'll find on sale at 40% off all week!




 There are so many inspirational sentiments in this fantastic set! Here are some wonderful ways our Design Team has used the amazing KRAFTY ELVES stamp set along with other fun goodies in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop to inspire you!!


For this inspirational Wednesday, it's me Krafty girl Brigitte and I'm using the stamp set KRAFTY ELVES. I just love this set, they are so adorable!!!

I decided to decorate a pencil case! I stamped the cute elf and coloured him with Prismacolor pencils. I then added snowflakes with the Sweet Snowflakes stencil.


Produits utilisés/Products used:


A+
Brigitte


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have an amazing & krafty week!!

If you want to add the KRAFTY ELVES stamp set to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'

1 comment: