10 August 2022

Inspirational Wednesday - Shake Your Palm Palms!

 Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!  
This week we are featuring the fabulous , 
which you'll find on sale at 40% off all week!

Krafty Gal Danielle created a fun
summer scene with this adorable stamp set.


Hey, hey, and Happy Wednesday krafty peeps!
I had soooo much fun creating
this beachy scene with the 
Shake Your Palm Palms! stamp set. 
The entire scene, except for the sky
was colored with my copic markers. 
I did a little bit of masking to get all the 
palm trees in the background. Then
I used a little blending brush and three
different blue inks from KKS to create the
sky line.  The last step was to draw myself
some lines so I knew where to divide the
sand and grass.  And... now I have that song
stuck in my head...you know which one I 
mean, right?!  So don't worry, but be happy
and hop on over to the KKS shop and add
Shake Your Palm Palms! to your cart 
while it's 40% off!!  
Big Krafty Hugs! Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment