05 October 2022

Inspirational Wednesday- Hammin’ It Up!

Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!  It's Karla and this week we are featuring the adorable Hammin' It Up, which you'll find on sale at 40% off all week!


This cute set is so fun and I love the sentiments included! I decided to make a birthday card - these guys definitely look like they're having a party!


I used a gelli plate with the Pawprints 2 Stencil to create a fun background and then used the awesome accessory stamps with Krafty Kolours Inks to add confetti images to the background. I coloured in the confetti with Zebra Zensations coloured pencils and then used glitter glue to add sparkle!


I coloured in the super cute images with the coloured pencils again - there are so many cute ways to colour hamsters!! and I gave them some paper pieced balloons. I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to their cute little eyes and mouth and then popped up a diecut frame. Seriously, I want to go to this party!


Inside, I stamped the birthday sentiment and some more confetti with Krafty Kolours Inks for a fun birthday message!


Make sure you head to the shop and add Hammin' It Up to your cart while it's 40% off!!



No comments:

Post a Comment