30 November 2022

Inspirational Wednesday: Coffee and Chocolate with a Holiday Twist!

        Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!

 
Hi everyone, It's Krafty girl Melanie here and this week we are featuring the fabulous Coffee and Chocolate, which you'll find on sale at 40% off all week!



Since we are into the festive season, I decided to use this great set to make a fun coffee themed Christmas card perfect for your favourite caffeine loving friends and family. Inspired by all the holiday cups from the various coffee shops, I paper pieced both the cups and the sleeves with some patterned paper. I added some shading with a coloured pencil. The sentiment is from our Perfect Poinsettias stamp set. All paper edged were inked with Marvelous Mocha ink. Finally, I added a few Krafty Dots and a wooden snowflake as a finishing touch.

Make sure you head to the shop and add Coffee and Chocolate to your cart while it's 40% off!!


1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love all the patterns! It makes me want a cup of coffee which I will have soon. 🙂

    ReplyDelete