25 January 2023

Inspirational Wednesday - You're A Rockstar!

 Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!  It's Karla and this week we are featuring the adorable You're A Rockstar, which you'll find on sale at 40% off all week!


I love all the wonderful sets featuring Lexi, Lulu and Lucas created by Cheryl Grant, and this set is no exception! I needed to make a birthday card for my sister next month... shhh don't tell her! and the adorable image of Lexi singing into her hairbrush was perfect!💗We definitely spent lots of time doing this as kids!!


I coloured up this sweet image with Copics and diecut out layers to add to my cardbase using the Simple Stories Celebrate papers and various dies.


I stencilled a music note background with the Musical Melodies Stencil using Purple Petunia and Purple Pansie Inks and stamped the sentiment on an inked background, edged with Stormy Sky blue ink. A tiny party hat sticker was perfect for my birthday theme!


Make sure you head to the shop and add You're A Rockstar to your cart while it's 40% off!!


No comments:

Post a Comment