15 February 2023

Inspirational Wednesday - My Type!

 Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!  It's Danielle sharing with you 
this week, and I have not one but TWO cards
that I made using the really fun and versatile
MY TYPE! stamp set.
  
You'll find it on SALE at 40% off all week!
Yes, you read that right...40% Off!!

Here's my first card...

Oh my goodness...isn't that typewriter
just the cutest?  It looks like it's smiling. 
The background was made with the 
Geo 1 stencil and Ruby Red ink. 

I had so much fun with this stamp set -
the ideas were just flying out of my head.
So... here's my second card. 

This time I used three of the sentiments and 
the sheet of paper image.  With a little bit 
of masking magic I was able to add 
one of the sweet litle mice (from the
Krafty Mice stamp set which was 
released last month). The background
was made with the Mountains of Mail stencil

The MY TYPE! stamp set was first released  
in January 2021, so if you don't have it
now is an excellent time to grab it 
while it is 40% off

 Thanks for stopping by,
big krafty hugs to you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment