02 August 2023

Inspirational Wednesday- Krafty Goodness & Krafty Mice!

   Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!  It's Karla and this week we are featuring two Krafty sets - Krafty Goodness and Krafty Micewhich you'll find on sale at 40% off all week! Both sets are so awesome and perfect for back to school, teacher cards or just fabulous krafty projects!


I just couldn't decide which set to use - so I used them both!! I used Copic Markers to colour the images and added some white gel pen highlights.


Our Ink of the Month is Mostly Melon, a lovely light coral pink! It is on sale all month, while supplies last. I used the Breezy Backgrounds stencil with it to shade an inky area as a backdrop for my adorable painting mouse. 


I added the fabulous paintbrush image and a sentiment from Krafty Mice stamped with Tranquil Teal ink. I even added a bit of glittery Nuvo watercolour pen to finish off the paint and rainbow areas!


Make sure you head to the shop and add Krafty Goodness and Krafty Mice to your cart while they're 40% off!!


No comments:

Post a Comment