30 August 2023

Inspirational Wednesday : You're a Hoot with Video!



Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!

Hi it is Anna here , today I have made card with the super cute stamp set called YOU'RE A HOOT  which you'll find on sale at 40% off all week!

In this short video you can see how I have created this card.

I have used the following Kraftin Kimmiestamps goodies; 

stamps : youre a hoot

krafty kolours inks : sandy shores ink, marvellous mocha ink , 

wicked black ink, amazing azure ink





Hope to inspired you with my card 

and if you do not have this set yet it is time to get now at a discounted price !

Make sure to grab this set while it is 40% off. 

Hugs Anna Blankina 

No comments:

Post a Comment