20 September 2023

Inspirational Wednesday - Fairy Village!

Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!

 
Hi everyone, It's Krafty girl Patti here and this week we are featuring the fabulous Fairy Village stamp set, which you'll find on sale at 40% off all week!




For my card today I really wanted to use the beautiful teapot in the Fairy Village set to create a fall card.

I started by creating my background panel with the Leafy Mandala Stencil, deco foil duo gel, and shimmery gilding leaf over a plum background. 

I then coloured the teapot to match the foil with teals, plums, and rich browns. I also added touch's of gold with gilding wax. 

I then cut out some wildflower's and inked with Rich RustCreamy Caramel and Sandy Shores, the teal was made with some pattern paper scraps. 

Lastly, I added a title and tickets from 49 Market, and gems from pink fresh. 

I really love that this card has all my favorite fall colours on it, and it was so much fun making a more mix media project! 

Make sure you head to the shop and add Fairy Village to your cart while it's 40% off!!



No comments:

Post a Comment