29 November 2023

Inspirational Wednesday - A Crackin' Holiday!

 It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY!

Today we provide you with extra inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone! It's Tamara here. This week we are featuring the stamp set called A Crackin' Holiday. You'll find it on sale at 40% off all week!


Since the holiday's are around the corner, I decided to inspire you with some cute placeholder tags!

Step one:

I used a die to create tags and chose some watercolour cardstock to stamp my images on. Krafty kolour ink, Original Olive ,was a perfect accent for the patterned paper I used, so I lightly brushed the edges of my watercolour paper. 

Step Two:

I stamped my images with embossing ink, and used a smooth gold embossing powder.

Step Three:

Now for the fun part. I brought out my watercolours and had fun painting up these nutty nutcrackers.


The watercolour with the gold embossing turned out amazing!

Step Four:

This step was a last minute decision. I felt that the tag needed a subtle hint of Merry Mistletoe.



I finished off with some twine that is perfect for wrapping around a napkin or the back of a chair. It's also a holiday dinner party conversation piece!




I hope you enjoyed my krafty inspiration . Don't forget to grab A Crackin' Holiday while it's on sale at 40% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment