28 February 2024

Inspirational Wednesday - Flirty Foxes!

    Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!  It's Karla and this week we are featuring Flirty Foxeswhich you'll find on sale at 40% off all week! 

 These foxes are absolutely adorable and there are so many fun ways to use this set! I used my Copics to colour the images to coordinate with some pretty spring papers I found in my stash.


The mushroom and flower accessories could be used with so many different sets! I stamped them multiple times and layered them on the card to create a little scene. A bit of Touch Of Gloss adds some dimension to this cute fox's eyes, and I added the You're Foxy sentiment - sure to add a smile to someone's face! 


Make sure you head to the shop and add Flirty Foxes to your cart while they're 40% off!!


No comments:

Post a Comment