14 February 2024

Inspirational Wednesday - Love Bugs!

              Good morning Krafty Friends!!

Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday,
the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra
inspiration for your krafty projects!!


This week our featured stamp set is 

Love Bugs!!!

Enjoy 40% OFF this sweet set all week long!



With it being Valentine's today I thought I'd inspire you to make a cute little Valentine with this lovely snail couple.

 I started by inking a piece of Watercolour cardstock with Pretty in PinkRaspberry RoseBerry Bold, and Berry Bliss. I then stamped the rose all over the background and the little hearts with the Berry Bliss. 
I added a pink heart where I coloured these cuties with my copics, and added a sentiment from the stamp set. 

I kept this card simple, but I think the blend of colours really adds a big impact! 

I hope you have a happy Valentine, Gal-entine, Pal-entine or like me just enjoy all the heart themed candy/ decor things on this day! 

Happy Kraftin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment