29 May 2024

Inspirational Wednesday- Penguin Paradise!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!!

Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday,
the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra 
inspiration for your krafty projects!!

Krafty Girl Patti here and I get to host this week’s Inspirational Wednesday!

This week our featured stamp set is 

Penguin Paradise!

Enjoy 40% OFF this sweet summer set all week long!

Below is the stamp set by Aritist and fellow Kraftin Kimmie dream team member Sabrina Van Volten. I love all these fun summer Penguins hanging out at the beach!






Here is my card featuring this set:




I used some non-traditional colours for the penguins to match more with the beachy aesthetic. 

I also used Krafty Scenery 3 Stencil with Sandy Shores and Salty Sea ink for my background panel.

The ephemera comes from a company called Mintay. 

I hope this card brings you a smile and warm thoughts! 



Make sure to snag this stunning stamp set 

while it's on SALE !



No comments:

Post a Comment