26 June 2024

Inspirational Wednesday - Shake Your Palm Palms!

 Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!.


This week our hostess is Heather and the featured stamp set is Shake Your Palm Palms!
Enjoy 40% OFF all week long!





I always smile when I see these adorable images from Shake your Palm Palms.  The recent hot weather definitely reminds me of the tropics. I stamped the girl with Kraftin Kimmie Wicked black ink and coloured it with copic markers. The patterned paper has a bit of a tropical feel and I used it to match the colours of the die cut. Adding some flowers and die cut palm leaves finishes off this 5 x 5 card.  What do you think?

Make sure to head over to the Krafty Shop to snag this fun summer stamp set while it's on SALE!





No comments:

Post a Comment