03 July 2024

Inspirational Wednesday - Life is the Bubbles!

Hello Krafty Friends!
It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!



This week our hostess is Sabrina and the featured stamp set is Life is the Bubbles!

Enjoy 40% OFF all week long!


My favourite images in this set are the little turtles!
Which are the stamps I picked for this card! I coloured them with my zig-markers in pinks and greens!


For the background I use the So many Circles stencil in Flirty Flamingo and Lovely Lagoon. Lovely Lagoon is also on sale as it's our ink of the month!! I added some shimmer stix over the bubbles for the sparkle!

Make sure to head over to the Krafty Shop to snag this fun summer stamp set while it's on SALE!

Happy Kraftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment