14 August 2024

Inspirational Wednesday: Narly Dude!



 

 

 Good morning Krafty Friends!!

Krafty Girl Patti here to Welcome you to another Inspirational Wednesday,
the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra
inspiration for your krafty projects!!


This week our featured stamp set is Narly Dude!


Enjoy 40% OFF this sweet set all week long!





Here is a close up of the Narwhals! 


My card is inspired by Craft Roulette’s prompts this week which worked swimmingly with the stamp set I chose! 


The prompts were: 4x8 card (large card but meant I could add a few Narwhals)

Mountain colours (I chose Teals/ blues/ Browns, and then I pushed it by adding the orange for a mountain sunrise)

Floating and water. 


This made for a fun card that had lots of room to build a scene! 


Check out my blog for more details on the supplies used to make this card! 



Make sure to scoop up this stamp set 
while it's on SALE.


No comments:

Post a Comment