21 August 2024

Inspirational Wednesday- Snail Mail!

      Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!  It's Karla and this week we are featuring the Snail Mail stamp set, as well as the Mountains of Mail stencil, which you'll find on sale at... wait for it... 50% off all week! 


I think Happy Mail is the best - especially snail mail! What's better than going to your mailbox to find a letter from a crafty friend?!! I'm trying to be better at getting those cards out into the mail! 

I stamped the cute doggy, mailbox and snail from the Snail Mail set and watercoloured them with Zebra Clickart Markers on Bristol Vellum cardstock and then popped them up to create a cute little scene. I used a postage die set to stamp my sentiment on - I love that there are lots of crafty sentiments in this set, perfect to add to your envelope too! We just got a new puppy, Coco, so I coloured this puppy up in similar colors. However, Coco would just eat the letter, so she won't be delivering the mail anytime soon!


I used the Mountains of Mail stencil over a pre-inked background using Tranquil TealAlluring Amethyst and Festive Fuchsia Krafty Kolours Inks.


Here's Coco!



Make sure you head to the shop and add Snail Mail and Mountains of Mail to your cart while they're 50% off!! (while supplies last ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment