25 September 2024

Inspirational Wednesday - Love Bugs!

 Good morning Krafty Friends!!  

Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday,
the day of the week that we provide you with a little extra
inspiration for your krafty projects!!

This week our featured stamp set is 

LOVE BUGS!!

Enjoy 40% OFF this sweet set all week long!


Hello everyone! It's Sasha here, and I'm sharing how I made this card featuring the Love Bugs Stamp Set!

I stamped a few of the images - I decided to use the snails and the envelope! - onto 100lb Hammermill cardstock using alcohol marker-friendly ink. I coloured the images using Ohuhu alcohol markers and Prismacolor Premier Coloured Pencils and then created the background using the Classic Circles Stencil and orange ink. I glued the images to the card and finished the card by stamping a sentiment to match the snails.

Make sure to get this stamp set while it's on sale!
This stamp set is as cute as a bug and too good of a deal to pass on!





No comments:

Post a Comment