03 November 2011

Krafty Guest Contest WINNERS!



First off, let me start by saying....this was no easy task!!!  There were over 50 incredible submissions to the Krafty Guest Contest!!  You all are so very talented and each have something different to offer!  Thank you SO much to everyone for taking the time to share your skills with us!! The task of choosing a winner was so difficult that I needed to enlist the help of my wonderful Krafty Girls design team and they had lots of great thoughts and input!!!  Thanks girls!!


Because there was so much krafty goodness to choose from.....we have decided to invite not one, not two.....but FIVE Krafty Guests to join us for the month of December!!!  Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!


Here are the names and links to our FIVE new Krafty Guests:











Also we had a wonderful winner of the Guest contest during our Krafty Day event:



And as if that isn't enough....we will also be joined by two wonderful designers who have been guests in the past and did such a fantastic job, that we've asked them to come back again:




We have so much amazing stuff planned for the next couple of weeks that we need lots of help!!  I hope you will join me in welcoming these talented ladies!!  Congratulations!! 

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the ladies....Amanda's work is beautiful and I love what she does with these fantastic images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, ladies!!! Thank you so much for the opportunity, Kimmie! I'm so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya sweetie
    thanks for the chance
    congrats to all the winners
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all! Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to everyone!!! I'm sooooo excited to work with your amazing team again, Kimmie! Thanks so much for the opportunity!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the lucky winners! Looking forward to working with all of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing picks Kimmie. That is some awesome talent. Congrats everyone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOHOO!!! Congrats you talented ladies!! SO sorry I missed the contest!! Cannot wait to see all the AWESOMENESS!!



    ENJOY LIFE~Javablustamper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK....i'm crazy excited...way excited...i can't wait and to see what everyone will create, it's almost like christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for letting me join the fun during the month of December ;D I am super excited to be be playing with the Krafty Girls and the other amazing guests. Quick, I feel faint...somebody get me a chair...lol! Hugz to all, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to all the other ladies and I'm exciting to work along side of all of you! Thanks so much. ;D *Hugs

    ReplyDelete