04 December 2015

12 DAYS OF HANDMADE GIVING - DAY 4

Hi there!  Marilyn here and it's my turn to host The 12 Days of Krafty Handmade Giving! Each day from December 1-12th we will be sharing lots of handmade goodies here on the blog featuring Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! We know that you're always looking for fun things to create besides cards but especially at this time of year! So we've got lots of amazing and creative things to share from tags, to notepads, to holiday decor so be sure to pop by every day!!

I've got a cute Snowman Hat treat holder to share with you!  It's very simple and actually cost almost nothing to make!


Aren't they super sweet!  They are made with a empty wrapping paper tube and card stock.  I have a few pictures for you of supplies and various stages of making the hats. I used The Magic Of Christmas stamp.


I wanted a tall hat so I cut the roll 2 inches high and then I used a black sharpie pen to color the edges so nothing would show once the black card stock was taped in place.  Then I cut a round with one of the spellbinder dies for the brim and glued it to the bottom of the hat.  Once it dried I added the ribbon and then decorated it. 


This was super simple to make and took no time at all.  If you wanted to use it for placement cards for your Christmas dinner table you could always write the persons name on the brim of the hat.  Here is one last picture of the completed hat for you.


I hope you have been enjoying our 12 Days Of Handmade Giving and find lots of inspirations for your  holiday gifts!  Don't forget to pop back in tomorrow because we have lots of fabulous ideas to share with you!  Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever and simply adorable idea. Love it. Can't wait to try it - so I guess I better wrap some gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for applying soon at home!! Thanks for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete