12 December 2015

day 12 handmade gifts: Chocolate bags

Hi Everyone!


Welcome to the last day of The 12 Days of Krafty Handmade Giving! Each day from Decmeber 1-12th we shared lots of handmade goodies here on the blog featuring Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! We know that you're always looking for fun things to create besides cards but especially at this time of year! So we've got lots of amazing and creative things to share from tags, to notepads, to holiday decor so thanks to pop by every day!!

I made some yummy treats! 


I made 5 bags with some chocolates in it, it's a little Christmas gift for the nurses for my mom who have to come every day.
I've used my favourite Christmas sentiments stampset by Becky "Christmas Cheer".


I've used a very simple die to make this, it's so easy with something like that. I used some designpaper for it and just needed to add a sentiment and a bow.


It's really quick and easy to make, you can fill your bag with anything you want!


Thank you for your visit and have fun hopping around with our Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!

Deborah

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful project! Love the stamp❄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project. These stamps are perfect for bag toppers. Love them! TFS.

    ReplyDelete