28 November 2018

Inspirational Wednesday Furry Holiday Wishes

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday fellow krafters!!!Welcome to another Inspirational Wednesday post!


Each week one of our amazing design team members will be here to inspire you to get creative with your krafty stamps!

This week Krafty Girl, Larisa is sharing her creation with the Furry Holiday Wishes 
clear stamp set.

I am so thrilled to be taking over the blog today, making a holiday themed card with Furry Holiday Wishes! This set is so adorable and I just love creating with it.  For my card, I decided to work with the little fox in this set.  I colored him up and cut him out on my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I layered up several die cut pieces of patterned paper and popped him on top using some foam tape.  Then I clipped my sentiment at the top and there you have it.  One festive holiday card.  


here's a look at he inside:


As an added bonus Kimmie has put the 
Furry Holiday Wishes stamp set on SALE... be sure to scoop it up today at 40% off!



Happy Kraftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment