04 February 2019

Krafty Tips and Tuts - Mixed Media Snowman


Hello everyone! Krafty Girl Delphine here today to share a step-by-step tutorial on how to make a Mixed Media winter scene. I chose to use a super cute snowman from the SUPER COOL PALS set. I stamped it in Wicked Black Ink, did some fussy cutting and colored it in Copics.


Red: C7, R35, 37, 39
Green Scarf: YG95, 97, 99
Gold: Y11, 26
Carrot: Y35, YR04, 18
Black: C5, 7, 9
White: BG000, C0, 1, 3
Fox: E95, 97, 99, C0, 1, R20

Now to the background:) 


I used a square grey board and covered it in white and blue acrylic paint with a sponge.


Next, I decided to add some contrast to the sky, so I added a bit of Mermaid Melody Hybrid Ink with a sponge dauber on the edges of my sky. Using green Posca Pens, I created trees. 


I then put my snowman on my board with tape. I stamped a sentiment from the Super Cool Pals
set and added snow in the trees and falling from the sky with a Molotow acrylic paint marker.


And lastly, for a frosty look, I put some BoBunny Glitter Paste on the edges of my board and a little more white paint at the bottom of my characters. And voilĂ  :)!

Thanks for stopping by, have a fab day everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment