17 April 2019

Inspirational Wednesday - Unicorns & Rainbows

Hello krafty friends!  
Today is INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY -
the day we provide you with a bit of extra
crafty inspiration to help you get creative
with your krafty stamps!
This week Krafty Girl, Keri is sharing her
creation using the sweet Unicorns & Rainbows stamp set!

Hello sweet friends, Keri here! 
My card today features the adorable Unicorns & Rainbows set.   


I sprayed the background with handmade Kraftin Kimmie Sprays!  I used Charming Chartreuse reinkerMermaid Melody reinker and Raspberry Rose reinker and added them to a spray bottle with distilled water and spritzed to create the background.


I held the spray bottle about 12 inches away and sprayed my three colors.  I sprayed on Ranger Glossy finish paper.

I then cut out a panel for my card and matted it on black cardstock.  I then added cloud and rainbow die cuts to the card.

I colored the Unicorns with Copics:
Pink: RV29, RV25, RV23 and RV21
Lime: YG09, YG07, YG05 and YG03
Blue: BG09, BG07. BG05 and BG02
Gold: E08, YR24 and YR23
Grey: W3, W1 and W00 and T3, T1 and blender

I stamped the sentiment directly on the ink spritzed panel.

And guess what??  This awesome stamp set is on SALE in the Krafty Shop all week long! 
So hop on over and grab it for your very own!
You can also add the stencil
to your shopping cart while you're at it.
 You know you want it (smiley face!)!  

Happy Kraftin' !

1 comment: