15 April 2019

Kolour along video : Fawn'd of you

Hi all Kraftin Kimmie friends,

Krafty Girl Anna here, I have a little Kolour along video for you.

I will share the video I have created during  the colouring process
of the making of the card with the super fun and sweet clearstamp set 
Fawn'd of you,
which was released last month.



Step by step you can see how I have masked the stamps
and how I have created the background with one of the sentiments 
of this sweet clearstamp set. Using the pretty in pink Krafty Kolours ink.

Are you ready ? 
You can pause the video when ever you want..


Hope you enjoyed watching
..and that I will have inspired you to try this technique :).


Kraftin Kimmie goodies used :

Copic : 

Y 13, Y 15, Y 18
E 00, E 11, E 13, E 21, E 23, E 29, E 99
G 24, G 14, G 17
BG 02, BG 05, BG 09
RV 11, RV 13, RV 32
C 2, C 4, C 5

Hugs from Krafty girl
Anna Blankina



1 comment: