07 June 2019

Inky Weekend - Tags


Welcome to the Party!!
Krafty DT Alexis here!
 I get to start the fun on this weekend with a tutorial on how I made these neat quick and simple tags!
First I started with my tags and picked out my inks.

To start these tags I embossed them with white and gold and I used our HEARTS & STARS stamp.
then I took the darkest colour (purple petunia) and added a bit in the bottom
I did the same with Raspberry Rose for my pink tag
then I took the light colour in both purple and pink and added that to the remaining part of the tag

next I took our HAPPY HEARTS stencil and layed this over the tags. I used the darkest colour then to sponge the hearts onto the tags.
 doing the same to both tags.

 and then you are done, just add some twine and attach to your package or present. 

No comments:

Post a Comment