05 June 2019

Inspirational Wednesday: Hearts and Stars!

Hello krafty friends!
It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra
krafty inspiration to help you get creative
with your krafty stamps!


Hi all, it is Krafty Girl Anna here today.

I have made a mixed media card with the versatile 
clear stampset.

Love this set, it is great to make backgrounds or to add some small details…but today I will show you my card with the main focus on the stars.  Let's start with the background.

I have cut a rectangle out of watercolour paper,
with the STARBURST stencil and a spatola I have added some modellingpaste.

After drying the stars I have added some inks on my craftsheet
first some PINK PIZZAZZ , sprayed some water on top of the ink 
and pressed my paper to this.

After drying I have added also some
WICKED BLACK ink with the same procedure.

After I have ripped this starry  paper in two pieces,
I have matted it with some ripped black paper...love the contrast.
Underneath a bigger rectangle of glitter silver paper.

This pink, black and white combo 
looks great with the sparkling silver,
doesn't it?


Now I have started to stamp some stars
from the 
clear stampset 
 with versamark ink and heat embossed it , 
some with white embossingpowder, some with silver sparkling embossing powder.  After I have fussy cutted the stars.

The stars which I have stamped on the dp paper with my WICKED BLACK ink were embossed with some clear sparkling embossingpowder.

The stars were attached with some foam pads to the background.
Underneath the central star I have also put some cotton black threads.


The sentiment from MAKE A WISH was stamped onto black paper with versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.


Kraftin Kimmie :

hearts and stars
you give me wings
make a wish
wicked black krafty kolours ink
pink pizzaz krafty kolours ink
starburst stencil

other: 
wow white embossing powder
sternenstaub silber embossingpowder
aladin transparent glitter embossingpowder
versamark ink 
dutch dubadoo modelling paste
nuvo crystal drops 

Hugs Blankina

And guess what??  The HEARTS AND STARS stamp set is on SALE 40% OFF this week!!  Don't forget to scoop up this versatile set while it's on SPECIAL!

Happy kraftin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment