09 June 2019

Inky Weekend

Hi everyone!

Here's Krafty Girl Melany. I hope everyone is having a blast playing with all those yummy inks colors!  The Krafty Kolours are so much fun and easy to use on every kind of projects! What is your favourite Krafty Kolour? Me, I can't just make up my mind!

But, you know what? I have combo that I looooooove to play with and this is what I would call my "Tutti Frutti Inky Yummy Mix"!  I used that combo to color my white cardstock title piece on this layout. It was the perfect match with the fruits in the Berry Sweet stamp set and the theme of my layout.


The Krafty Kolours I used were Rasberry Rose, Charming Chartreuse , Pumpkin Patch and Yummy Yellow. (they look a bit more neon on the pic then they are in real life). I also used the Lots'O Dots stencil. To make the colors pop even more, I outlines all the dots with a black pen.

So, here's the final product


I challenge you to make your own yummy inky mix or to try this one. I can't wait to see your creations.

Have a happy and fun inky time!

No comments:

Post a Comment