10 June 2019

Krafty Tips and Tuts

Hi everyone!

Krafty Girl Melany here with you today to bring you along with me on my scrapbook layout process. So get out your scissors and your KKS stamps and let the fun begin!

First, I choose my KKS stamp and my pic. I choose the Happy Thoughts stamp set by Melissa Baker-Nguyen

Second, I pick papers and embellishments in my stash  to inspire me and to get me started. I'll add or get rid of some of it. Of course, my Krafty Dots are ALWAYS in the first pick!

Then, with my stamps set, this time, I decided to make some embellishments, ephemera type



Here, we have 4 pieces to add here and there in the layout

Now, we're good to go! Let's begin the page!

I choose this background paper from Crate Paper. Now, it's time to play around with my pic and my embellishments to see the kind of layout I'm going to go with

I decided to fussy cut those flowers (Yes! I really did!). If you don't have that type of paper, you could use the Beautiful Blooms stamp set instead.


Now, my layout's base is all done. Next thing: let's embellish!

I needed a green embellishment and couldn't find one, so I made one using the plane on one of the sentiments. Can you find it on the final layout?


As final touches, I added sequins, heart wood veneer, and Krafty Dots. I like to outline them. I find it make them pop.

And finally, to frame the layout, I cut a small chunk up and down, glued a green paper and stitched with black thread

There we go! Here's the final layout

Thanks for stoping by. I hope you'll have a very good scrappy week

1 comment: