25 September 2019

Inspirational Wednesday - Ewe Are Amazing

Hello krafty friends!
It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra
krafty inspiration to help you get creative
with your krafty stamps!



Hello, it's Krafty Guy Stephen here!

I recently started to learn how to spin...and by spin, I mean yarn. I have really enjoyed learning this new craft and it has opened my eyes to a whole new world...the fibre arts. I am almost finished my class and I knew I wanted to make a card for my teacher to thank her for sharing her knowledge with me. I immediately thought of the Ewe Are Amazing stamp set.
This set features several lovely sentiments and two super cute sheep.  I stamped  the sentiment and image in  Wicked Black ink and used my Copics to colour the image . I also used some coloured pencils and got to use some new skills  I learned from fellow KKS DT member Paula while attending the Kraftin' Kimmie retreat a few weeks back. To finish off my card, I added a strip of black cardstock and some striped pattern paper.


I hope you like my card creation and look forward to seeing you around the Kraftin' Kimmie Krafty Friends FB group with your own creations.

Until next time - Stephen



Ewe Are Amazing is on sale this week so hop on over to the shop to scoop it up. 

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet Thank Ewe card. [Bunny]``

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo sweet Stephen! I can't wait to see your knitting/crochet creations as well!
    Such a lovely thought for your teacher, the stamp is perfect!

    ReplyDelete