06 November 2019

Inspirational Wednesday with Cold Noses

Hello krafty friends!
It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra
krafty inspiration to help you get creative
with your krafty stamps!


***

Hello, it's me krafty girl Brigitte.
For this inspirational Wednesday, I'm using the stamp set Cold Noses. They are ADORABLES!!!!!
I first started by inked the image with Party Peach hybrid ink. 
I coloured Lulu with her friend the cat with Copics.
Skin E04-11-00-000-R20, Hair E39-YR24-31, Coat R85-83-81-RV00, Scarf R39-37-35-32-30, Pants C5-3-1, Skates C3-1-00.
I made a mask and coloured some snow around the lake.
With the stamp set Solid Holiday, I created a background for the image. I used Mossy MeadowGreen Goblin and Enchanting Emerald inks.
I used the stencil Sparkling Snowflakes for the pink paper and embossed them.
Here's the final result!!!
A close-up!

 is on SALE 40% OFF right NOW!!


Hop on over to the shop to scoop it up this week!

A+
Brigitte

No comments:

Post a Comment