04 November 2019

Krafty Tips and Tuts - Indoor Christmas Scene

Hello everyone! Krafty Girl Delphine here today to share a step-by-step tutorial on how to create an indoor Christmas scene with your Kraftin' Kimmie products. For this tutorial, I am using a super cute character from the SANTA PAWS stamp set and our BRICK WALL STENCIL - and of course, our KRAFTY INKS!


First, I stamped a sweet girl from the SANTA PAWS set in WICKED BLACK Ink, die cut my image then masked her to add a tree from my stash, to create the base of my scene.


Next, keeping the girl mask on top of my image, I put my BRICK WALL STENCIL on my image, with a piece of paper underneath it to only add a few lines of brick. I applied PARTY PEACH HYBRID INK on my stencil with a sponge dauber to create the bricks. 


Here is what my image looked like after removing the masks and stencil. 


I then coloured my image in Copics. Here is the list of the markers I used:

Skin: E21, 50, 51, W3
Hair: E25, 59, YR21
Dress: C5, R35, 37, 39, Y11, 26
Dog: E40, 42, 43, 44 (E30, 31, 44 for the antlers)
Ground: W1, 3

I also went back on the tree with a green Staedler Triplus fineliner to cover the little white spots that were left here and there.


Because the background was a little bare, I drew a window using a Copic multiliner, coloured the sky using B39 and added some snowflakes for a true winter feel. As for the tree, I drew a star at the top in gold gel pen and created baubles on the tree in Nuvo Drops. 


I then drew a little frame on the wall and stamped a sentiment from the Caroling Cuties stamp set. And voilĂ !


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Her dress looks like shiny satin!

    You said you die cut the image. How did you do that? I didn't know there were dies for it?

    ReplyDelete