12 February 2020

Inspirational Wednesday - Let Your Light Shine

Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY. Let us inspire you to make you get those Kraftin Kimmie Stamps goodies and have a good time!


Good morning everyone! Krafty Girl Melany here with a Inspirational Wednesday layout! I used the LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE stamp set to make my title and some stars embellishments. I embossed them with gold embossing powder on black cardstock.


To make a focal point on my layout, I made a shaker with some sequins and a handmade vellum pocket. I added some Krafty Dots for a final touch. I used the POLAR DOTS, the SPRINGY DOTS and the LOVEY DOTS

Thanks for letting me share with you today!
If you want to add this stamp set to your collection, hop on over to the KKS shop and find it for 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin' and have a nice day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment