11 March 2020

Inspirational Wednesday- Make a Wish

Hello Krafty Friends!
 it's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY!
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspsiration 
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi!
It's krafty Girl BRIGITTE!!!
I made a fun card
with a stamp set  from artist Neda Sadreddin that I think is magical:
MAKE A WISH!!!!



I made two cards, one with a white border and one without. To make the scene, I teared some brown cardstock for the ground and I embossed the stars from the Starburst stencil on the sky. I finished with some pretty Krafty dots (Heavenly and Polar dots).


I first started by inking the images with Pretty in Pink hybrid ink to give it a softer look. I then coloured them with Prismacolor.



Produits utilisés/Products used:

If you would like to add this adorable stamp set to your collection here is your chance!
 Just hop over to the KKS shop
and find MAKE A WISH for this week at 40% off!


Happy Kraftin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment