19 August 2020

Inspirational Wednesday- Zoodles

Hello Krafty Friends!
It is INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY!
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration 
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


 Krafty girl Brigitte here as your hostess this week!
I'm using the stamp set ZOODLES. They are all so funny!!!!!


I started with very old SU patterned papers as well as some BasicGrey papers. I made the leaves with the Leaves and Vines stencil and Forest Fields ink. I picked a sentiment from a different stamp set: Wild World. To finish it off, I added some krafty dots and Stickles on the edges.


I first started by inking the images with Party Peach hybrid ink for a no line effect. I then coloured them with Copics. 


Produits utilisés/Products used:


A+
Brigitte

Thanks for letting me share with you today.  
If you want to add Zoodles to your collection, just hop on over to the KKS Shop
and find it for 40% OFF this week! 

Happy Krafting!

1 comment:

  1. I still have this SU paper in my stash too. Looks great! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete