26 September 2020

Challenge #550 - Things with Wings!

Good morning and welcome to another fabulous and fun Saturday Challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!


Are you ready for another fun and krafty challenge to inspire you and help get your creative juices flowing?

We've got some fabulous ideas for you 
and can't wait to see what you create!

This week, Krafty Girl Allison is your hostess and her challenge  for you this week is:
THINGS WITH WINGS!

Howdy all!  Ally here! Yes, your challenge is to create with things with wings!  That could mean... bugs, butterflies, fairies or even planes!  Be creative.

I chose to use the cute fairies from the "Fairy Folk" stamp collection and the mushrooms from the "My Gnomies" stamp set for my slimline card today.

 
I first stamped my images using Peach Party ink.  This colour makes a wonderful ink for no-line colouring!
 
I started my card by laying down my Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps inks as a base.  I used Summer Sunshine for the gap in the grass.Then I used my green shades for all the grassy areas; Charming Chartreuse, Mossy Meadow and Fresh Fields

Then I finished by colouring in everything in Copic Markers.

So search through your stamp stash and see what images have wings and get creating!
Happy craftin'! 
~Ally ~


Each and every Saturday we post a brand new challenge for the week and you are welcome to enter as many times as you like.
These must be new creations and you are welcome to use any stamp, however, using Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp and products will earn you double entries!

The monthly prize is a 25$ voucher to the Krafty shop!!!
Woohoo!  There are two ways to enter: you can link up your creation on the  Kraftin’ Kimmie blog page and
you can upload your photo to the album in our 

Also, if you need a little extra inspiration or a jump start to your mojo, we have a new sketch each month!
Feel free to use it any time!


Don't forget to check out this weekend's FRUGAL FRIDAY SPECIALS!  We've got a selection of stamp sets that are 20-40% OFF plus this month's Ink of the Month!!!  Happy shoppin'!! 


Happy kraftin'!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment