23 September 2020

INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY - LET THEM EAT CAKE!

 Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hello everyone!
Krafty Girl Keri here as your hostess this week! Today's set is one of my favorites and a must have for your Encouragement needs - Let them Eat Cupcakes


I stamped my Cupcake Lady from the Let them Eat Cupcakes set using Wicked Black Hybrid Ink and cut my image out. All the coloring was done using Copics.
Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00 and E000 with R20
Pink: RV19, RV17, RV13 and RV11
Blue: B06, B04, B02 and B00
Hair: E18, E15, YR23 and Y21
I finished off the card with a shaker circle that looks like sprinkles behind her!




If you want to add the Let them Eat Cupcakes stamp set to your collection,
just go visit the KKS Shop
and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'!

2 comments:

  1. Very Cite. The colours go very well tigether.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I initially commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox
    and now every time a comment is added I recieve 4 emails
    with the exact same comment. Is there an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete