02 September 2020

Inspirational Wednesday : Polar pals

 Hello Krafty Friends!


It is INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY!
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Krafty girl Anna here! 

Today I have decided to make a special Christmas card 
with the lovely clearstamps set 
designed by Emilie Goulet called polar pals .

This set can actually be used for various occasions ,
and besides this super cool  polar bear and penguins 
it also has a fun racoon and some lovely sentiments .


Anyway I love to make Christmas cards ,
not only in November but during the whole year :) 
as  I do not like to  make them in a rush just before Christmas.


Did you know that at Kraftin Kimmie's group on facebook 
 we have a weekly Christmas challenge folder with a theme?
 


A special shaped card, I think I will add a little holder on the back so that it can be hung / attached to the wall or a door as decoration too.


I have stamped the stamp with wicked black ink onto Copic paper 
( Perfect Colouring Paper ), 
the poinsetta was coloured withsome 

* The ink was put on my Tim Holtz glass mat 
and after having sprayed some water onto the ink
 I have pushed the poinsetta 
cutted out of watercolour paper on top.

 Copic colours;

polar bear and penguins :
N 0, N 1, N 3, N 6
YR 61, YR 65

background :
BG 70, BG 72, 
V 0000, V 000, V 01, V 12, V 15, V 17, BV 08

This background was inspired by a lovely blogpost of Faye..
it is easy to do and I love the effect.

The dies I have used are from 
Studiolight ( cardshape )
, Joy ( ovals )
, Marianne Design ( poinsetta )
,I-crafters ( alphabet ) , 
MFT ( letter tags ) .

The designpapers and the fabric flower with strass are from Action .
The plain papers are from Avec.



If you do not have this fab stampset called 
 it is now the right time to grab it! 

They are on sale at 40% off this week


Happy Kraftin!

***

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment