12 October 2020

Krafty Tips and Tuts - Colour a simple winter scene... and Santa!

 Hello everyone! Krafty Girl Delphine here today to share a Copic colouring video tutorial :) I thought I would share how to create and colour a simple winter background and also a Santa since it is time to get ready to create those Christmas cards - time flies!!

Here is my final card, featuring the DEAR SANTA stamp and a beautiful sentiment from the HOLIDAY WISHES stamp set:


I stamped the Santa from the DEAR SANTA set in WICKED BLACK Hybrid Ink and die cut my image with a Lawn Fawn die. I then coloured everything in Copics and added the sentiment from the HOLIDAY WISHES stamp set once everything was coloured, plus a few touches of white gel pen.

You can see the colouring process from start to finish below:


Background and snow: B000, 00, BV000, 00
Trees: YG17, G21
Skin: E11, 71, YR000, 00
Beard: C0, 1, 3
Red: R35, 37, 59, W7
White on outfit: W0, 1, 3
Glove: W5, 7, 9
Dog: E40, 41, 43

Thanks for stopping by and happy colouring! Hugs,
Delphine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment