11 November 2020

Inspirational Wednesday- You're Gnaw-Some

Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hello, it's me krafty girl Brigitte and I wanted to show the cards I made using the stamp set YOU'RE GNAW-SOME. With a little bit of creativity, you can make it a perfect Christmas set!!!


I used Echo Park patterned papers. You might notice that these cards are very similar to some I made for Canada Day. A friend asked me to make some Christmas cards for his in-laws in Japan. He wanted something VERY Canadian, lol!!!! So I thought that beavers would be perfect, but he also wanted Canada written in big letters!!! So this is the result!!!!
I first started by inking the images with Sandy Shores hybrid ink for a no line effect. I then coloured the beavers with Prismacolor pencils. I added hand drawn hats and candy canes. You can also use the hat from the stamp set Reindeer Games!!!
To finish off these unusual Christmas cards, I added some Krafty Dots and Stickles on the edges. 


Products used:


A+
Brigitte

If you would like to add the "YOU'RE GNAW-SOMEstamp set to your collection,
just go visit the KKS Shop and find it at 40% OFF this week!

Happy Kraftin'!

2 comments: