01 March 2023

Inspirational Wednesday - Carnival Critters

 Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!  It's Keri and this week we are featuring the adorable Carnival Critters! – Kraftin Kimmie Stamps which you'll find on sale at 40% off all week!


Check out all these adorable images.



I used Carnival Critters stamp set and the Fancy Fireworks stencil to create this fun card.  I sprayed the background with mica mist and then inked around the edges with Magical Midnight Hybrid ink.  I foiled rainbow foil over half of the stencil and clear glitter over the other half.  I sprayed some green mica mist on a green sheet of cardstock to create the grass and then die cut out the grass strips.  I added my critters and a ticket sentiment.  Check out all the Krafty Kolours Inks here.

Make sure to grab this set while it is 40% off

 Thanks for stopping by,




No comments:

Post a Comment