22 March 2023

Inspirational Wednesday - Shell-O

Hello, krafty friends! 

Welcome to Inspirational Wednesday!



Tamara here, and it's my turn to spread some inspiration. I am sharing this super fun stamp set called SHELL-O!


I wanted to try and incorporate all of the fun images in this set, so I created a sliding card.  Behind all of those bubbles, that smiling sea turtle floats from one friend to the other.




I started by die-cutting the bubbles and slider slot, and then stamped the image of the crab directly on my card. The jelly fish and turtle were stamped on a separate piece of cardstock and fussy cut. 


I used the Rocky Road Stencil and the Sandy Shores Ink Cube to create my rocky and sandy background. And then complimented it with the Ocean Opulence Ink Cube to colour in the bubbles and water. 

 

After colouring my images, I pieced together my card and stamped out a sentiment to complete it. 


If you want to add the SHELL-O
 stamp set to your collection,
visit the KKS Shop and find it for
 40% OFF this week!





No comments:

Post a Comment