05 June 2024

Inspirational Wednesday - My Type!

     Hello Krafty Friends!

It's INSPIRATIONAL WEDNESDAY,
the day we provide you with a bit of extra krafty inspiration
to help you get creative with your krafty stamps!


Hi everyone!  It's Karla and this week we are featuring My Typewhich you'll find on sale at 40% off all week! 


I love vintage typewriters and type font, so I am in love with this set!! There are so many occasions to use this wonderful stamp set for, and I decided to create a card that I could easily customize inside with a sentiment as needed! I stamped and embossed the cute vintage typewriter with gold embossing powder and then coloured in the image with some watercolour brush markers. 


I used the Swirling Stars stencil with Rich Rust Ink to add another layer of interest over the pretty background paper. I fussy cut some ticket paper and layered it together to create a cluster of embellishments and then added some gold gems to match the embossing!


Make sure you head to the shop and add My Type to your cart while it's 40% off!!


No comments:

Post a Comment